Sunday, June 19, 2011

evil wallpaper

images Dr. Evil Wallpaper evil wallpaper. love red evil Wallpaper,
  • love red evil Wallpaper,


  • Jerrome
    05-21 12:42 PM
    well i have not used AC21, jsut changed the employer, so you mean to say i have to send the letter from the employer who originally sponsered me? right?

    No you have to send AC21 with new EVL.




    wallpaper love red evil Wallpaper, evil wallpaper. Evil Bunny Live Wallpaper for
  • Evil Bunny Live Wallpaper for


  • kedrex
    01-14 11:29 AM
    kedrex: How do you say your case is current...Your profile says Jan 06 EB2....the VB is stating Jan 22, 2005

    I filed another 485 which was family based and is current now.... I had to withdraw my employment based 485 because one cannot have 2 485s at the same time.

    Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.




    evil wallpaper. Wallpapers: Evil Soldier Angel
  • Wallpapers: Evil Soldier Angel


  • smiledentist
    10-25 11:39 PM
    Any more advice,guys I am very tensed.Please help




    2011 Evil Bunny Live Wallpaper for evil wallpaper. evil Wallpaper
  • evil Wallpaper


  • nozerd
    04-16 03:02 PM
    I love H TOWN

    Moving here is a decision you will not regret. Its probably the best place to live in the US if you take all factors into consideration.

    As far as hot and humid - dont forget everything is Air Conditioned and even in the summers early mornings are not bad (if you are the outdoors type).

    If you have any questions do let me know



    more...

    evil wallpaper. Evil Dead iPhone wallpaper
  • Evil Dead iPhone wallpaper


  • traveldoc
    09-10 02:24 PM
    Thanks txh1b. But my question is what if they reject the second AP saying that the first one was approved. Any thoughts on this?




    evil wallpaper. Beyond Good and Evil wallpaper
  • Beyond Good and Evil wallpaper


  • bbct
    02-01 03:13 PM
    Thanks for each on every one of you!

    some gave me red, its ok.

    I had a problem which I though of sharing, may be some one could provide some insight.

    It may be my bad that I have posted in wrong thread, but that does not have to mean to give red.

    But any ways, for every one who gave red and for every who did leave a message, I thank each and every one of you and wish you good luck on getting your GC.


    Could you please share the city and apartment complex name so other people are aware and would be careful in moving?



    more...

    evil wallpaper. Dead Evil Wallpapers and Dead
  • Dead Evil Wallpapers and Dead


  • WaldenPond
    02-09 11:03 AM
    Hello,

    Could anybody please post the latest going on with today's hearing - Committee on Government Reform Hearing: U.S. Competiteveness.

    I am not able to find any news/update on this.

    Thanks,




    2010 Wallpapers: Evil Soldier Angel evil wallpaper. Dr. Evil Wallpaper
  • Dr. Evil Wallpaper


  • rharan
    05-02 02:29 PM
    Hello All,

    My RIR (EB3) is still pending and the PD is Nov 2004.

    My Perm (EB3) got approved April 2007.

    Now I'm on 7th year H1b based on my RIR date.

    If i file 140 based PERM and PD will be april 2007, If approved I'm eligible for 3 years H1 extension.

    What happen if my RIR got approved? Can I file another I140 and retain my PD as Nov 2004?

    Pl. advice.

    Thanks



    more...

    evil wallpaper. Evil Blackberry Wallpaper
  • Evil Blackberry Wallpaper


  • GC_1000Watt
    12-19 12:08 AM
    Hi All,

    One of my friend is in a bad situation, I am posting on behalf of him,

    He is having H1B from Company A, company even filed labor, he got a project all was going well , his project with client got over on September 15th 2009. He was on bench since then, his recruiting guys tried hard marketing him and atlast after 3 mnths found a project and when the time has come for paper work, today,HR from client called and told him that his company A's HR responded them saying his H1 was cancelled on September 15th as soon as his project got over with his previous client. My friend was not intimated about this not even the recruiter and was in assumption that company is still supporting him ..He is in shock and helpless..

    Now the question is its more than 90 days since Sept 15th, what is the current situation what can he do? (has 2 offers in hand and no h1)..wat are the options he left with? Anything can be done? Can he stay and apply a new H1 or transfer? Pleas advise, Gurus appreciate your quick response.

    Thanks in Advance
    AJ

    Talk to a good immigration lawyer...preferably Murthy law firm.
    I believe H1B transfer is out of question now. You can ask a company to file a new H1B visa coz I believe there are still some visa numbers available.
    I am not a lawyer and hence please consult with experienced immigration attorney.
    Hopefully new year will come with good news for you. :)




    hair evil Wallpaper evil wallpaper. sexy evil Wallpaper
  • sexy evil Wallpaper


  • sai
    07-09 11:37 PM
    I am in the same boat..
    If we have a gap between the expiry and new EAD card,
    we should not work thats for sure,
    but wont have any issues of going out of status during the gap?



    more...

    evil wallpaper. See No Evil wallpaper no23283
  • See No Evil wallpaper no23283


  • apnair2002
    02-16 09:15 AM
    The Backlog centers should be ashamed of themselves. They make the state DMVs look like an efficient government departments.

    18 more months!!! And they congratulate themselves?

    You know, there is a saying "If you have infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters for an infinite amount of time, eventually they would come up with the exact creation of Shakespeare".

    http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

    I hope they are sincere in meeting the 18 month timeline. That would have to mean the certifications are bound to come one after another starting in 2-3 months max.




    hot Evil Dead iPhone wallpaper evil wallpaper. TRUE EVIL NEVER DIES
  • TRUE EVIL NEVER DIES


  • maheshf
    07-31 12:10 PM
    FYI: Last year, my wife (Dependent) got her EAD before mine was approved. Like i said, if u start looking for trends (and something that makes sense) the way USCIS works, u will most likely be disappointed.

    They just work randomly---there are so many June/July EAD filers who got their EADs approved in 3-4 weeks time frame, and then there are May filers (like me) who've just started seeing some approvals and some are still waiting with applications pending over 90 days.


    You are right...It's random..just received �Card Production� notification for my wife as well..



    more...

    house See No Evil evil wallpaper. Forces Of Evil Live Wallpaper
  • Forces Of Evil Live Wallpaper


  • seahawks
    09-12 11:41 PM
    28 members and counting! yippee...




    tattoo Beyond Good and Evil wallpaper evil wallpaper. See No Evil PSP wallpapers
  • See No Evil PSP wallpapers


  • flresident
    11-04 09:54 AM
    Contact local domestic violence against women groups. they would help you out with legal, accommodation and rest of the process.



    more...

    pictures Dead Evil Wallpapers and Dead evil wallpaper. Dark - Evil Wallpaper
  • Dark - Evil Wallpaper


  • gc2
    12-03 03:15 PM
    why would you ask about unemployment for a GC application based on employment category or so i assume.




    dresses TRUE EVIL NEVER DIES evil wallpaper. Scared evil
  • Scared evil


  • CatsintheCraddle
    05-04 03:31 PM
    Thanks for the reply. You're right, emotion or logic has nothing to do with USCIS:):)http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

    I don't have the letter with me but the denial is based on a law pertaining to me only submitting a partial answer to their request. How true that is is up to debate as my cosponsor says no but really, it doesn't matter what we say when the USCIS say something different.

    We will not be getting a lawyer, we cannot afford that right now but we will probably file for the motion to reopen my case. I have a somewhat good understanding of what I need to do but not sure how successful we will be. Hopefully, they will accept our fee waiver form becuase we probably won't be sending them money. We would still like to know if anyone has tried to have their case reopened and how long it took and how it went.



    more...

    makeup Evil Blackberry Wallpaper evil wallpaper. See No Evil
  • See No Evil


  • a1b2c3
    07-10 07:26 PM
    a1b2c3....hang in there.....Sept might bring more good news.......

    Based on the bulletin, I see the bulletin is based on report from July 9......so it is likely there is more spillover and might move another 3 years...Just being hopeful.....:-)

    I'm pretty sure it will. Hope you get your card soon. I got already my card but I still get tensed up when the visa bulletin is out :D. And I still haven't stopped visiting IV. I still get the retrogression night mares :-)

    The writing is on the wall, as far as I see it.
    When you put in sufficient years of work ex on EB3-I, change your job to the one requiring EB2 qualifications (if you have US masters it makes it even easier to justify EB2 ) and your PD will get carried forward, unchanged, to EB2 without issues.
    Most EB3-I seniors (PD upto 03) would have already gotten to senior positions with the same employer, so the original job app for the EB3 labor would have been null and void in any case ;)
    Going by the past trend, EB2-I PD will continue its onward march next fiscal year.




    girlfriend See No Evil PSP wallpapers evil wallpaper. Microsoft has had a lot of
  • Microsoft has had a lot of


  • DareYouFireMe
    03-09 03:03 PM
    My friend has 2 I-140s one EB3 (PD Dec 2002) and second one EB2 (PD Nov 2006) - what is the best option for him.

    Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).

    Please share your knowledge.




    hairstyles See No Evil wallpaper no23283 evil wallpaper. Surviving Evil Wallpapers
  • Surviving Evil Wallpapers


  • Edison99
    09-15 12:30 PM
    Enjoy the freedom!
    Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
    Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.




    indianabacklog
    07-26 02:54 PM
    This is not good news for us. The recaptured visas will go towards nurses and none from us wil benefit.We need to shout out loud.
    We do benefit indirectly since they are no longer competing for the cherished 140,000 visa numbers that are allocated for employment based adjustment of status applicants.




    navin80
    06-20 09:30 AM
    I am in a similar situation. But my employer previous employer says he would file for 485 only if I return to my old company.
    so, If I need to go back to him,

    1. Do I need to transfer my H1B back to the old company. My 797 expires in Nov'08



    No comments:

    Post a Comment